Identifying parameters for successful public private partnerships : a comparative study of two projects
- Christina A. Logan.
- [Stanford, California] : [Stanford University], 2019.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
Also available at
- Logan, Christina Alita, author.
- Levitt, Raymond E., degree committee member.
- Stanford University. Civil & Environmental Engineering Department.
- This Thesis identifies parameters for successful Public Private Partnerships (P3s), using a comparative study of two mega projects. This study examines two different types of P3 and the success factors for these methods of project delivery.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Submitted to the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Thesis Engineering Stanford University 2019.