From awareness to action : a cybersecurity agenda for the 45th president
- task force cochairs, Sheldon Whitehouse, Michael T. McCaul, Karen Evans, Sameer Bhalotra.
- text file; PDF.
- Washington, DC : Center for Strategic & International Studies, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (iii, 26 pages)
Also available at
Item belongs to a collection
- Whitehouse, Sheldon, 1955-
- CSIS Cyber Policy Task Force, issuing body.
- Center for Strategic and International Studies (Washington, D.C.), publisher.
- Recommendations for the next administration. Policy recommendations
- Moving ahead in the next four years.
- "This report lays out specific recommendations for the next administration's cybersecurity policy. It identifies the policies, organizational improvements, and resources needed for this. It builds on the 2009 Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency, a foundational document for creating a strategic approach to cybersecurity. In the eight years since that report was published, there has been much activity, but despite an exponential increase in attention to cybersecurity, we are still at risk and there is much for the next administration to do"--Introduction.
- Cyberspace > Security measures > Government policy > United States.
- Computer networks > Security measures > Government policy > United States.
- Cyberterrorism > United States > Prevention.
- Computer security > United States.
- National security > United States.
- Computer networks > Security measures > Government policy.
- Computer security.
- Cyberterrorism > Prevention.
- National security.
- United States.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Cybersecurity agenda for the 45th president
- "January 2017."
- "A report of the CSIS Cyber Policy Task Force."