The Army of the Cumberland : organization, strength, casualties, 1862-1865
- Darrell L. Collins.
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- vi, 193 pages ; 28 cm
- Collins, Darrell L., author.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 175-176) and indexes.
Meticulously gleaned from the 128 volumes of the great reference work commonly referred to as the Official Records, the The Army of the Cumberland is meant to serve as a unique resource that hopefully will be a useful tool for those who wish to delve deeper into the structural and statistical history of the great Union army that served primarily in Tennessee, Georgia, and the Carolinas during the American Civil War. Organized into three sections, this work provides extensive detail regarding that army's evolving organization, its constantly fluctuating strength, and the heart-breaking sacrifices suffered during its many campaigns and battles.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- United States. Army of the Cumberland > History.
- United States. Army of the Cumberland > Statistics.
- United States. Army > History > Civil War, 1861-1865.
- United States. Army > Organization > History > 19th century.
- United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Campaigns.
- United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Regimental histories.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781476675077 (softcover ; alk. paper)
- 1476675074 (softcover ; alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: