Stanford University, Stanford Law School, Posters, 2016-2019
- Physical description
- 90 posters
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1462 2019-075 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC1462 2019-114 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Includes 90 posters documenting events sponsored by Stanford Law School and associated groups.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- Materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Materials acquired from various sources.
Browse related items
Start at call number: