William Randolph Hearst on Communism and fascism, government and business and excessive taxation
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical description
- 40 pages ; 23 cm
- Hearst, William Randolph, 1863-1951, author.
- The Hearst papers stand for Americanism and genuine democracy
- A Red fire alarm. No communism here
- America must keep aflame the beacon light of liberty
- William Randolph Hearts on government and business. Government should let business alone!
- Recovery nullified by burdens on business, says W. R. Hearst
- "You cannot create wealth by plunder," says W. R. Hearst
- William Randolph Hearst on excessive taxation. The rake's progress: the United States is wasting its wealth in reckless extravagance
- The business man and the criminal
- Disinfection for the parasites.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Cover title.
- "Reprinted from the editorial columns of the New York American and other Hearst newspapers" -- Title page.
- Each collection of editorials is represented by a separate title page.
Browse related items
Start at call number: