Comparing nations; the use of quantitative data in cross-national research
- edited by Richard L. Merritt and Stein Rokkan.
- New Haven, Yale University Press, 1966.
- Physical description
- xv, 584 p. 25 cm.
- Tools and methods of comparative research ; 2
- Bibliography: p. 561-569.
- Publication date
- The 25 papers that make up this volume are revised versions of the papers presented at the International Conference on the Use of Quantitative Political, Social, and Cultural Data in Cross-National Comparisons, Sept. 10-20, 1963.
Browse related items
Start at call number: