Dante and his circle, with the Italian poets preceding him (1100-1200-1300) a collection of lyrics
- tr. in the original metres by Dante Gabriel Rossetti ...
- New ed., with preface by William M. Rossetti.
- London, Ellis and Elvey, 1904.
- Physical description
- xl, 403 p. 20 cm.
At the library
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|PR5245.A4 D35 1904||In-library use|
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882.
- "A list of the works which have chiefly contributed to the materials of the present volume": p. xvi.
- 1. Dante's Vita nuova, etc. Poets of Dante's circle.--pt.
- 2. Poets chiefly before Dante.
- Included Work
- Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321 Rime. English. Rossetti.
- Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321. Vita nuova. English. Rossetti.
- Publication date
- "Dante Gabriel Rossetti published in 1861 his book 'The early Italian poets', which is the first form of the present book."-Pref.
- Related Work
- Dante and his circle.
Browse related items
Start at call number: