Making the right decisions : a guide for school leaders
- Douglas J. Fiore, Chip Joseph.
- Larchmont, NY : Eye on Education, ©2005.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xii, 148 pages)
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 147-148).
- Setting the stage for the right decisions
- Creating a positive school culture
- Culture, climate, and decision making
- A model for individual decisions
- When two (or more) heads are better than one
- Who are some of these stakeholders?
- Rationality in decision making
- The importance of feeling empowered and the power to empower
- Faculty buy-in : appropriately using teacher leaders
- Parent participation : gaining support for decisions
- Decisions and school improvement
- Decisions and school bureaucracies
- In summary : we are family.
- Publication date
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action note
- digitized 2011 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve