The feminine touch : women in osteopathic medicine
- Thomas A. Quinn.
- Kirksville, Mo. : Truman State University Press, ©2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiv, 194 pages) : illustrations
- Quinn, Thomas A., 1940-
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Women and medical education
- Women and the founding of osteopathic medicine
- The early years of osteopathy, 1895-1929
- The middle years of osteopathic medicine, 1930-1964
- The modern era of osteopathic medicine,
- 1965 to present
- Women in osteopathic research
- Women osteopathic physicians in the armed services
- Osteopathic nurses
- Women influential to osteopathic medicine.
- Osteopathic medicine > History.
- Women in medicine > History > 19th century.
- Women in medicine > History > 20th century.
- Women in medicine > History > 21st century.
- MEDICAL > Pharmacology.
- Osteopathic medicine.
- Women in medicine.
- Osteopathic Medicine > history.
- History, 19th Century.
- History, 20th Century.
- History, 21st Century.
- Osteopathic Physicians > history.
- Women > history.
- Publication date
- Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.
- 9781935503132 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
- 1935503138 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
- 9781612480268 (e-book)