A short history of the U.S. working class : from colonial times to the twenty-first century (revolutionary studies)
- Paul Le Blanc ; illustrations by Mike Alewitz.
- Chicago, Illinois : Haymarket Books, 2016.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
In a blend of economic, social, and political history, Paul Le Blanc shows how important labour issues have been, and continue to be, in the forging of America's history. Within a broad analytical framework, he highlights issues of class, gender, race and ethnicity, and includes the views of key figures of United States labour.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Working class > United States > History.
- Labor movement > United States > History.
- Labor leaders > United States > History.
- HISTORY > United States > General.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE > Discrimination & Race Relations.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE > Minority Studies.
- Labor leaders.
- Labor movement.
- Working class.
- United States.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Short history of the United States working class : from colonial times to the 21st century
- Title from resource description page (Recorded Books, viewed December 05, 2016).
- 9781608466696 (electronic bk.)
- 1608466698 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number
- EB00670967 Recorded Books