Hazmat made easier handbook
- 2nd ed.
- Neenah, Wis. : J.J. Keller & Associates, ©2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (94 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- J.J. Keller & Associates.
- Cover; Employee's receipt; Title page; Copyright page; Table of Contents; Introduction; Hazmat Table; Shipping Papers; Marking; Labeling; Placarding; Incident Reporting; Emergency Response; Training and Security; Loading/Unloading; Load Segregation; Packaging; Definitions; Hazmat Made Easier Quiz.
- A simple, easy-to-read handbook that helps your employees understand their hazmat shipment and transportation responsibilities. Reflects current hazardous materials regulations, including HM-215I updates. Helps your employees understand their responsibilities when handling, shipping, or transporting hazardous materials. Includes quiz to reinforce employees' understanding and receipt page to document training. HM-215I changes: inclusion of organic peroxide placard and label, change to single shipping description for hazmat transport (ID number to be listed first), new requirements for package o.
- Hazardous substances > Transportation > Law and legislation > United States > Miscellanea.
- Truck industry > Employees > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- LAW > Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice.
- Hazardous substances > Transportation > Law and legislation.
- United States.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Hazmat made easier for all employees
- Title from PDF title page (viewed on May 25, 2012).
- 9781602875623 (electronic bk.)
- 1602875626 (electronic bk.)