Philosophy of logic and inferential reasoning
- edited by Ernest Sosa and Enrique Villanueva ; guest editors, Cory Juhl and Joshua Schechter.
- Boston, MA : Wiley Blackwell, 2018.
- Physical description
- 450 pages ; 23 cm.
- Philosophical issues ; 28.
At the library
Philosophy Library (Tanner)
|BC199 .I47 P47 2018||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Intuitions as inferential judgments / Magdalena Balcerak Jackson
- The simple argument for subclassical logic / JC Beall
- Delimiting the boundaries of inference / Paul Boghossian
- From logical expressivism to expressivist logic : sketch of a program and some implementations / Robert Brandom
- Antiobjects / Josh Dever
- Solving the problem of logical omniscience / Sinan Dogramaci
- Paradoxes and structural rules from a dialogical perspective / Catarina Dutilh Novaes and Rohan French --First order logical validity and the Hilbert-Bernays Theorem / Gary Ebbs and Warren Goldfarb
- In praise of a logic of definitions that tolerates omega-inconsistency / Anil Gupta
- Dummett on indefinite extensibility / Øystein Linnebo
- Varieties of inference? / Anna-Sara Malmgren
- An object-based truthmaker semantics for models / Friederike Moltmann
- Rationally determinable conditions / Ram Neta
- Paradoxical propositions / Graham Priest
- Logical nihilism : could there be no logic? / Gillian Russell
- Is there a reliability challenge for logic? / Joshua Schechter
- On the explanatory power of truth in logic / Gila Sher
- A probabilistic epistemology of perceptual belief / Ralph Wedgwood
- Alternative logics and applied mathematics / Timothy Williamson
- Logical non-cognitivism / Crispin Wright.
- Publication date
- Philosophical issues ; 28
Browse related items
Start at call number: