Focus on intergenerational relations across time and place
- Merril Silverstein, editor.
- New York : Springer Pub. Co., ©2005.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xix, 296 pages) : illustrations.
- Annual review of gerontology and geriatrics ; v. 24.
- Silverstein, Merril.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Ambivalence and the study of intergenerational relations / Karl Pillemer, J. Jill Suitor -- Antecedents of intergenerational support : families in context and families as context / Adam Davey, Megan Janke, Jyoti Savla
- The intergenerational-stake phenomenon over 20 years / Roseann Giarrusso, Du Feng, Vern L. Bengtson
- Historical forces shaping grandparent-grandchild relationships : demography and beyond / Peter Uhlenberg
- Stability and change in childhood and parenting : observations across three generations / Ingrid Arnet Connidis
- Grandparenting children with special needs / Jennifer M. Park, Dennis P. Hogan, Maryhelen D'Ottavi
- Migration from South Asia to the United Kingdom and the maintenance of transnational integenerational relationships / Vanessa Burholt, G. Clare Wenger
- The role of social context in shaping intergenerational relations in Indonesia and Bangladesh / Elizabeth Frankenberg, Randall S. Kuhn
- Fillial norms and intergenerational support in Europe and Israel : a comparative perspective / Ariela Lowenstein, Ruth Katz, Svein Olav Daatland
- Intergenerational exchange in the United States and Japan / Toni C. Antonucci, Hiroko Akiyama, Kira Birditt
- Intergenerational family relations in the United States abnd China / John R. Logan, Fuqin Bian
- Intergenerational transfers and inheritance : a comparative view / Martin Kohli.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Intergenerational relations across time and place
- Annual review of gerontology and geriatrics, 0198-8794 ; v. 24
- 9780826197979 (electronic bk.)
- 0826197973 (electronic bk.)