The Parliament of Canada
- C.E.S. Franks.
- Toronto [Ont.] ; Buffalo [N.Y.] : University of Toronto Press, ©1987.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (vi, 305 pages)
- Franks, C. E. S.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1 Introduction: parliament in an age of reform;
- 2 Approaches to parliamentary government;
- 3 Parliament and the party system;
- 4 The honourable members;
- 5 The workworld of parliament;
- 6 Procedure;
- 7 Debate and question period;
- 8 Committees;
- 9 The Senate and its reform;
- 10 Parliament and policy-making;
- 11 Accountability;
- 12 The question of reform.
- Publication date
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action note
- digitized 2011 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
- 9781442678262 (electronic bk.)
- 1442678267 (electronic bk.)
- 0802066518 (pbk.)