Encyclopedia of South Africa
- Krista Johnson and Sean Jacobs, editors.
- Boulder, Colo. : Lynne Rienner Publishers, Inc., 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (vii, 373 pages) : illustrations, map
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Map of South Africa
- Appendix 1: Chronology
- Appendix 2:Heads of State 1910
- 3: Government structures
- Appendix 4: Provinces and major cities
- Appendix 5: Political parties in the April 2009 national elections
- Appendix 6: Key racial and apartheid legislation, 1856-1967.
This authoritative, comprehensive reference work covers South Africa's history, government and politics, law, society and culture, economy and infrastructure, demography, environment, and more, from the era of human origins to the present.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9781626371033 (electronic bk.)
- 1626371032 (electronic bk.)