Experimental mechanics and materials : selected, peer reviewed papers of the International Conference on Experimental Mechanics 2010 (ICEM10), 29 November - 1 December 2010, Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- edited by Abdul Nassir bin Ibrahim [and others].
- Durnten-Zurich : TTP, Trans Tech Publications, ©2011.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xii, 291 pages) : figure, table
- Applied mechanics and materials ; v. 83.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Experimental Mechanics and Materials; Preface and Committees; Table of Contents; A Parametric Analysis of the Strength-Porosity Relationship of Green Compacts Formed through Powder Compaction Route; A New Moiré Grating Fabrication Technique Using Hot Embossing Lithography; A Quantitative Damage Identification Method for CF/EP Composite Laminates Based on Lamb Waves; Bending Fatigue Evaluation of Al6061 Alloy by Laser-Generated Surface Wave; Comparison in Phase Transformation of Calcium Phosphate and Zirconium Doped Calcium Phosphate Biomaterials by In Situ XRD.
- Crack-Tip Shielding Effect on Fatigue Crack Propagation in Porous Silicon CarbideCultural Heritage Object Identification by Radiography Nondestructive Method and Digital Image Processing; Development of a Gamma-Ray Process Tomography System for Hydrodynamic Characterisation of Multiphase Reactors; Development of Sampling Moire Camera for Real-Time Phase Analysis; The Stress Intensity Factor of Opening Mode Determined by Digital Image Correlation; Dynamic Response of Magnesium Alloy AZ31B under High Strain Rate Compressive Loading.
- Experimental Investigation of Nano Ceramic Material Interaction with High Enthalpy Argon under Shock Dynamic LoadingExperimental Study on Displacement and Strain Distributions of Bone Model with Dental Implant; Experimental Study of Mouth Guards Response under Impact Loading; Experimental Research and Numerical Analysis of Type Selection of Fiber for High Performance Hydraulic Concrete; Etching Process Effects of CMOS Transistor Gate Manufacturing Nanotechnology Fabrication Integration.
- Effect of Deformation Behavior on the Grain Size of the 6061 Aluminum Alloy Joint with Alumina by Friction WeldingEffect of Residual Stresses on Bending Test in Bilayer of SOFC; Fabrication and Performance Evaluation of OPCM Array Transducer; Formation of ZnO Nanorods via Seeded Growth Hydrothermal Reaction; Gait Parameters Determination by 2D Optical Motion Analyzer System; High Strain-Rate Compressive Stress-Strain Loops for Structural Adhesive; Multi Soliton Generation for Enhance Optical Communication.
- New Biaxial Compression Test Device for Metallic Materials with Reverse-Type Differential Rotary to Linear Conversion MechanismNovel Doubly Nano-Scale Perturbative Resonance Control of a Free-Suspending Photonic Crystal Structure; Non-Contact Measurement of Nugget Size of Spot Welding Using Focused Air-Coupled Ultrasound; Investigation of Shrinkage in Softwood Using Digital Image Correlation Method; Initiation and Growth of Pits and Cracks in Corrosion Fatigue for High Strength Aluminium Alloy Observed by Micro Computed-Tomography Using Ultra-Bright Synchrotron Radiation.
- This work consists of 48 peer-reviewed papers which were selected from those presented at the International Conference on Experimental Mechanics 2010 (ICEM10), held on the 29th November to 1st December 2010, at the Legend Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The papers cover the latest research results on experimental mechanics, and offer a timely overview of the subject. Review from Book News Inc.: The 47 selected papers in this collection originally were presented during the International Conference on Experimental Mechanics 2010 held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on November 29-December 1, 2010. Topi.
- Publication date
- Applied mechanics and materials ; v. 83
- International conference proceedings.
- 9783038135432 (electronic bk.)
- 3038135437 (electronic bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: