A history of the California academy of medicine, 1870 to 1930
- San Francisco, 1930.
- Physical description
- 5 p. l., 186 p., 1 l. plates, ports., fold. facsim. 27 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .G72 R29||In-library use|
|R15 .C156 1930||In-library use|
- "References": p. -177.
- Publication date
- "957 copies of this book printed at San Francisco by the Grabhorn Press for the California academy of medicine"--colophon.
- At head of title: By J. Marion Read.
- Includes index.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): No. 146. Author's autographed presentation copy to the Library, Stanford University.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): No. 957. Binding: red cloth, title label on spine.
Browse related items
Start at call number: