1910 OSHA Guide
- Neenah : J.J. Keller & Associates, 2010.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1306 pages)
- J.J. Keller & Associates.
- 1910 OSHA Guide Workplace Safety Regulations & Index; Title; Copyright; Introduction; Credits; Table of Contents;
- Part 1903 Inspections, Citations and Proposed Penalties;
- Part 1904 Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses; SUBPART A-GENERAL TOC; Subpart B Adoption and Extension of Established Federal Standards; Subpart D Walking-Working Surfaces TOC; Subpart E Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, and Fire Prevention Plans TOC; Subpart F Powered Platforms, Manlifts, and Vehicle-Mounted Work Platforms TOC; SUBPART G--OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL.
- SUBPART H--HAZARDOUS MATERIALSSUBPART I--PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT TOC; Subpart J General Environmental Controls TOC; Subpart K Medical and First Aid; Subpart L Fire Protection TOC; Subpart M Compressed Gas and Compressed Air Equipment TOC; Subpart N Materials Handling and Storage TOC; Subpart O Machinery and Machine Guarding TOC; Subpart P Hand and Portable Powered Tools and Other Hand-Held Equipment TOC; SUBPART Q--WELDING, CUTTING, AND BRAZING TOC; SUBPART R--SPECIAL INDUSTRIES TOC; SUBPART S--ELECTRICAL TOC; Subpart T Commercial Diving Operations TOC.
- SUBPART Z-TOXIC AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES TOCSUBJECT INDEX; Reference.
- This convenient reference provides quick access to OSHA's word-for-word Part 1910 workplace safety regulations in a reader-friendly format. The 1910 OSHA Guide is tab-divided for easy searching. It's designed to help you find key OSHA requirements and make sure you're complying with them. Some of the workplace safety topics covered include: hazard communication, forklift safety, machine guarding, electrical safety, and personal protective equipment. A detailed subject index will simplify your searches for Part 1910 regs and large type makes for easy reading. Part 1903 and 1904 regs are also in.
- Publication date
- 9781602875586 (electronic bk.)
- 1602875588 (electronic bk.)