- Margaret J. Blythe, Susan L. Rosenthal, editors.
- [Elk Grove Village, IL] : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2007.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (ix, 587 pages) : illustrations.
- Adolescent medicine (Elk Grove Village, Ill.) ; v. 18, no. 3.
- Blythe, Margaret J., editor.
- Rosenthal, Susan L., editor.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Section on Adolescent Health.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Understanding sexual behaviors of adolescents within a biopsychosocial framework
- Development of intimate relationships in adolescence
- Parental influences on adolescent sexual behaviors --Religiosity, spirituality, and adolescent sexuality
- From Calvin Klein to Paris Hilton and MySpace: Adolescents, sex, and the media
- Adolescent sexual orientation
- Sexual health of adolescents with chronic health conditions
- Relationship violence in adolescence
- Office-based interventions to promote healthy sexual behavior
- Approaches to adolescent sexuality education
- Sexual and reproductive health care for adolescents : legal rights and policy challenges.
- Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews helps you stay up-to-date in key areas of current clinical practice of adolescent medicine. Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews helps you stay up-to-date in key areas of current clinical practice of adolescent medicine. Focusing on adolescent sexuality, this issue of Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews is a stand-alone reference and practice tool. Now published by the American Academy of Pediatrics! This widely respected resource continues to deliver high-quality, evidence-based information needed for da.
- Adolescent medicine > Periodicals.
- PSYCHOLOGY > Mental Illness.
- MEDICAL > Pediatrics.
- FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS > Life Stages > Adolescence.
- FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS > Life Stages > Teenagers.
- HEALTH & FITNESS > Sexuality.
- Adolescent medicine.
- Adolescent Medicine.
- Psychosexual Development.
- Sexual Behavior.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- AM: STARs : Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews
- Adolescent medicine : state of the art reviews ; v. 18, no. 3
- 9781581104080 (electronic bk.)
- 1581104081 (electronic bk.)