- Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- [Auckland, N.Z.] : Floating Press, ©2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 electronic document (289 pages))
- Burroughs, Edgar Rice, 1875-1950.
- Annotation Pellucidar is the second novel set in Burroughs' fictional land of the same name, beneath the earth's crust. David Innes returns to Pellucidar from the surface, in search of his friend and colleague Abner, as well as his love, Dian the Beautiful. He must deal with the conflicts following their initial discovery of Pellucidar, and fight for the new, human civilization being built there. In later novels, various other protagonists enter Pellucidar, including Burroughs' most famous character, Tarzan.
- Publication date
- Archived by the National Library of New Zealand.
- Title from PDF title page (viewed on July 8, 2011).
- Novel, originally published in print: 1915.
- Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.