Doing business with China
- consultant editors, Jonathan Reuvid and Li Yong ; preface by Lord Brittan ; forewords by Digby Jones, Shen Jueren.
- 5th ed.
- London : GMB Pub. ; London ; Sterling, VA : Distributed by Kogan Page, 2005.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxv, 426 pages) : illustrations.
- Global market briefings.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Book Cover; Title; Copyright; Contents; Preface: China, the EU and the WTO after Chinese Accession; Foreword; Foreword; Introduction; About the Editors; Editorial Associates; Part One China's Economy and Administration; Part Two China Within the WTO; Part Three Legal Aspects of Foreign Company Operations in China; Part Four Accounting, Auditing and Taxation in China; Part Five Market Entry and Business Development in China; Part Six Marketing Issues in China; Part Seven Banking, Foreign Exchange Transactions and Corporate Finance; Part Eight Key Sector Reports and Notes; Appendices; Index.
- This revised fifth edition of Doing Business with China has been updated to take into account key changes in the legal and fiscal environment. It remains the most comprehensive guide available to all aspects of commercial engagement in China. It focuses on developments in Chinaˆs̈ business and regulatory environment over the past four years since WTO entry and on the key industry sectors where China is already a global player or which offer good opportunities for foreign investment and trade. In addition, the guide provides authoritative insight into accounting, auditing and taxation practices.
- China > Economic conditions > 2000-
- China > Commercial policy.
- China > Foreign economic relations.
- Business enterprises, Foreign > Government policy > China.
- Investments, Foreign > China.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS > Management Science.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS > Organizational Behavior.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS > Industrial Management.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS > Management.
- Business enterprises, Foreign > Government policy.
- Commercial policy.
- Economic history.
- International economic relations.
- Investments, Foreign.
- Economische politiek.
- Business & Economics.
- Economic History.
- Publication date
- Global market briefings
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action note
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
- 1905050518 (electronic bk.)
- 9781905050512 (electronic bk.)