Mystic Christianity : or, The Inner teachings of the Master
- Yogi Ramacharaka.
- [Auckland, N.Z.] : Floating Press, ©2008.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (312 pages)
- Ramacharaka, 1862-1932.
- Annotation Mystic Christianity was written by William Walker Atkinson, under the pseudonym Yogi Ramacharaka. His 1906 book Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World, is associated with the thinking behind the recent phenomena surrounding the 2006 movie, The Secret. Running throughout nearly all of the teachings and messages of Jesus, is to be found the constant Mystic Message regarding the existence of the Spirit within the soul of each individual - that Something Within to which all can turn in time of pain and trouble - that Guide and Monitor which stands ever ready to counsel, advise and direct if one opens to the Voice. "Seek ye first the Kingdom, and all things shall be added unto you." And, again, as if to explain: "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you." This is the Mystic Message which gives one a key to the Mysteries of the Inner Teachings.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Inner teachings of the Master
- 9781775412380 (electronic bk.)
- 1775412385 (electronic bk.)