Lessons in Raja Yoga
- Yogi Ramacharaka.
- [Waiheke Island] : Floating Press, ©2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (334 pages)
- Ramacharaka, 1862-1932.
- In India, the Candidates for Initiation into the science of "Raja Yoga, " when they apply to the Yogi Masters for instruction, are given a series of lessons designed to enlighten them regarding the nature of the Real Self, and to instruct them in the secret knowledge whereby they may develop the consciousness and realization of the real "I" within them. They are shown how they may cast aside the erroneous or imperfect knowledge regarding their real identity. Until the Candidate masters this instruction, or at least until the truth becomes fixed in his consciousness, further.
- Publication date
- "From a 1906 edition"--Title page verso.
- 9781775410935 (electronic bk.)
- 1775410935 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Digital Editions)
- 9781775410935 (electronic bk. ; Mobipocket Reader)
- 1775410935 (electronic bk. ; Mobipocket Reader)