Connecting leadership with learning : a framework for reflection, planning, and action
- Michael A. Copland and Michael S. Knapp.
- Alexandria, Va. : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, ©2006.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 volume)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface : a call for leadership that is focused on learning
- Leading for learning-foundational ideas
- Hector's challenge to educational leaders
- Essential ideas and tasks for learning-focused leaders
- What leading for learning means for practice
- Establishing a focus on learning
- Building professional communities that value learning
- Engaging external environments that matter for learning
- Acting strategically and sharing leadership
- Creating coherence
- The leading for learning framework in action
- Leading learning in schools
- Leading learning in districts
- Using the framework in practice and leadership development
- Epilogue : Hector and Mr. G. revisited.
- What kind of leadership makes learning possible for all students? How can school leaders help teachers increase their knowledge and improve their instructional abilities? What actions should leaders take to ensure that learning occurs? In Connecting Leadership with Learning: A Framework for Reflection, Planning, and Action, Michael A.
- Publication date
- 1416605258 (electronic bk.)
- 9781416605256 (electronic bk.)
- 1416605274 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Reader)
- 9781416605270 (electronic bk. ; Adobe Reader)
- 9781416604044 (pbk. ; alk. paper)
- 1416604049 (pbk. ; alk. paper)