Class action strategy & practice guide
- Gregory Cook and Jocelyn Larkin, editors.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xvii, 428 pages ; 24 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Gregory C. Cook and Jocelyn D. Larkin
- Investigating and filing a class action / Jocelyn D. Larkin and Dena C. Sharp
- Defendant's options for forum selection / Gregory C. Cook and Steven C. Corhern
- Responding to the class action complaint / Robert J. Herrington
- Class action discovery strategy / Robert J. Herrington and Kathryn Honecker
- Summary judgment strategy / Gregory C. Cook and Steven C. Corhern
- Class certification strategy / Catha Worthman and Andrew J. McGuinness
- Managing multiple class and enforcement actions / Gregory C. Cook and Daniel R. Karon
- Class action settlement / Jason B. Tompkins and Christopher K. Friedman
- Trial plans / Andrew J. McGuinness and James M. Finberg
- How to properly use and attack experts in class actions / Fred B. Burnside and Rebecca J. Francis.
- "This book provides...guidance to lawyers on how to conduct a class action, including both the plaintiff and defense perspective on the key decisions during the class action battle. It looks at each major phase of the action, from the filing of the action to settlement decisions and mechanisms."-- Publisher's website.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Class action strategy and practice guide
- 9781641052733 (paperback)
- 9781641052740 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: