An atlas of Stanford counter-maps
- [Stanford University] : Professor Kären Wigen, Fall 2018.
- Physical description
- 1 atlas (31 pages) : 14 maps ; 28 x 43 cm
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G1526.P2:2S7 2018 .W54||In-library use|
- Wigen, Kären, 1958-
- Introduction to the atlas / Matthew Early
- [Map 1] The dark side of biking / Matthew Early
- [Map 2] Stanford dining halls according to Aidan Fay / Liam Fay
- [Map 3] Stanford University: the academic and athletic powerhouse / Keenan Fitzmorris
- [Map 4] Stanford University freshman transportation map / Ryan Johnston
- [Map 5] Vitium / Arman Kassam
- [Map 6] Sustainable Stanford: a map of progress / Gaeun Kim
- [Map 7] A guide to solitude in Stanford’s open spaces, wandering encouraged / Drake Kirby
- [Map 8] Havens of stillness: places for being on a campus of doing / Hanna Kohatsu
- [Map 9] A geographic distribution of Stanford students based on course enrollments / Dhruvik Parikh
- [Map 10] The Stanford coffee belt / Sam Segal
- [Map 11] Old Stanford: before the University / Nur Shelton
- [Map 12] Mapping native life on Muwekma-Ohlone land / Mahie Wilhelm
- [Map 13] How long does a Stanford custodian need to work to make rent / Kyle Yu
- [Map 14] Mapping Stanford’s gender gap / Cybele Zhang
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scales differ (W 122°11'28"--W 122°08'58"/N 37°26'36"--N 37°24'22").
- "History 95N: maps in the Modern World"
- Contains maps created by students. Some maps include legends.
- Includes table of contents.
- Descriptive text by individual cartographer accompanies each map, on facing page.
Browse related items
Start at call number: