Digital scholar lab.
- English. Website interface available in 34 different languages.
- [Farmington Hills, Michigan] : Gale, a Cengage Company, -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Gale (Firm), issuing body.
- ["Digital Scholar Lab is an online tool for collecting data sets comprised of content from the subscribing institution's Gale Primary Sources subscriptions. Those data sets can then be analyzed using text analysis and visualization tools built into the Digital Scholar Lab. Digital humanities analysis methods include: Named Entity Recognition, Topic Modelling, Parts of Speech, and more."]
- Digital humanities > Databases.
- Digital humanities > Software.
- Humanities > Research > Databases.
- Humanities > Study and teaching (Higher) > Databases.
- History > Sources > Databases.
- Digital humanities.
- Humanities > Research.
- Humanities > Study and teaching (Higher)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Gale digital scholar lab
- Gale's digital scholar lab
- Digital scholar lab from Gale
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2018.
- Users are required to create an account via Google or Microsoft.