The it house
- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 2005 and 2017]
- Physical description
- 32 unnumbered pages : photographs ; 30 cm in box 38 x 31 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR647 .M497 I8 2005 FF||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Cover title.
- Altered book by Joseph Mills, using the original boards of his Loves of the Poets (Tucson: Nazraeli Press, 2005) and found vintage plates which are tipped into the boards.
- Original photographs mounted on found vintage plates, both varnished. Some plates signed by the artist in the varnish; some signed in pencil.
- Gift of Chris Pichler, 2017.
- Leaves tipped into quarter green ostrich leather with green suede sides and beveled edges; boards from a half black leather binding with green cloth sides and gilt title (altered from original) varnished and affixed to front and back covers. In a black wooden box.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #6968.
Browse related items
Start at call number: