- [London] : Bloomsbury Publishing, 2013-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
Search this database
- Bloomsbury (Firm), issuing body.
- Aurora Metro Books Playtexts
- British, American, and Australian Theatre Video Collection
- Core Text Collection Archive
- Core Text Collection, 2017/2018 - 2023 Update
- Critical Studies and Performance Practice
- Critical Studies and Perform Practice 2018 - 2021 Update
- Currency Press
- Maxine Peake as Hamlet
- National Theatre Collection
- National Theatre 2
- Nick Hern Modern Plays Archive
- Nick Hern Modern Plays 2017/2018 - 2023 Update
- Oberon Books
- Patsy Rodenburg’s Acting Masterclass, Shakespeare in the Present
- Playwrights Canada Press Texts
- Playwrights Canada Press 2022 Update
- Shakespeare's Globe on Screen (2008-2015)
- Shakespeare's Globe on Screen 2 (2016-2018)
- Shakespeare’s Globe to Globe Festival
- Shakespeare’s Heroes and Villains
- Stratford Festival Shakespeare Collection
- Theater Communications Group.
Includes full texts of plays from across the history of the theatre, ranging from Aeschylus to the present day. Includes non-English-language works in translation, scholarly and critical editions, first night program texts, and critical analysis and contextual information. Critical interpretations, theatre history surveys and major reference works on authors, movements, practitioners, periods and genres are included alongside performance and practitioner texts, acting and backstage guides.
- The Drama Online core collection features 1200 titles from the pre-eminent theatre lists from Bloomsbury's Methuen Drama and Arden Shakespeare imprints, as well as Faber and Faber Ltd. Production photos from the Victoria and Albert Museum Performance Archive and The American Shakespeare Center are also included. Also included is video of the "Hollow Crown" series.
- Beginning date