HBR's 10 must reads : the definitive management ideas of the year from Harvard Business Review 2019
At the library
|HD31.2 .H367 2019||Unknown|
- Harvard Business Review Press.
- The overcommitted organization / by Mark Mortensen and Heidi K. Gardner
- Why do we undervalue competent management? / by Raffaella Sadun, Nicholas Bloom, and John Van Reenen
- "Numbers take us only so far" / by Maxine Williams
- The new CEO activists / by Aaron K. Chatterji and Michael W. Toffel
- Artificial intelligence for the real world / by Thomas H. Davenport and Rajeev Ronanki
- Why every organization needs an augmented reality strategy / by Michael E. Porter and James E. Heppelmann
- Thriving in the gig economy / by Gianpiero Petriglieri, Susan J. Ashford, and Amy Wrzesniewski
- Managing our hub economy / by Marco Iansiti and Karim R. Lakhani
- The leader's guide to corporate culture / by Boris Groysberg, Jeremiah Lee, Jesse Price, and J. Yo-Jud Cheng
- The error at the heart of corporate leadership / by Joseph L. Bower and Lynn S. Paine
- Now what? / by Joan C. Williams and Suzanne Lebsock.
- We've combed through the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to help you get up to speed fast on the relevant ideas driving business today. Discover new ideas and sample the work from our vast cabinet of experts and their smart management thinking. Revisit these topics now to make sure you're incorporating the brightest, most up-to-date practices in your organization, or keep it as a reference to access these memorable pieces when you need them most. The collection includes articles on leadership, strategy, and innovation, as well as content to help you manage yourself and others. A year's worth of management wisdom, all in one place.-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Harvard business review's ten must reads
- Definitive management ideas of the year from Harvard Business Review 2019
- HBR's 10 Must Reads series
- Includes index.
- Related item
- In series: Harvard business review 2019 ( ISSN 0017-8012 )
- 9781633696426 paperback ; alkaline paper
- 1633696421 paperback ; alkaline paper
- 9781633696433 electronic book
Browse related items
Start at call number: