Two : a limited edition for Paris Photo
- Uta Barth [and 17 others].
- Limited edition.
- [Santa Fe, New Mexico] : Radius Books, November 2018.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color) ; 33 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR6 .F82 T86 2018 F||In-library use|
- Barth, Uta, 1958- photographer.
- Davis, Christie, contributor.
- Yamamoto, Masao, 1957- photographer.
- Ariwara, Narihira, 825-880, author in quotation or text abstracts.
- Soth, Alec, 1969- photographer.
- Cole, Teju, contributor.
- Letinsky, Laura, photographer.
- Sontag, Susan, 1933-2004, author in quotation or text abstracts.
- Sepuya, Paul Mpagi, 1982- photographer.
- Leifheit, Matthew, contributor.
- Ryan, Kathy, photographer.
- Himes, Darius, contributor.
- Webb, Alex, 1952- photographer.
- Dyer, Geoff contributor.
- Sassen, Viviane, photographer.
- Herschdorfer, Nathalie, contributor.
- Hamilton, Ann, 1956- photographer.
- Shapero, Natalie, contributor.
- Radius Books, publisher.
- Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH, papermaker.
- Yamamoto Masao, Ariwara no Narihira
- Alec Soth, Teju Cole
- Uta Barth, Christie Davis
- Laura Letinsky, Susan Sontag
- Paul Mpagi Sepuya, Matthew Leifheit
- Kathy Ryan, Darius Himes
- Alex Webb, Geoff Dyer
- Viviane Sassen, Nathalie Herschdorfer
- Ann Hamilton, Natalie Shapero.
- "TWO, our next special edition photography book combines photographic images with short pieces of text, all centered on a single theme. We created ONE in 2016, on the theme of minimalism. This time we asked nine photographers and nine writers to contribute on the theme of reflection--literally, as in the nature of reflection in photographic images, lens, windows, self-portraits, but also the larger general idea of how images can stimulate a more personal, internal reflection. This limited edition, inspired by these concepts, and published to coincide with our participation in Paris Photo 2018, is the second in a series that pairs artists with writers. We asked each photographer to provide an image, and then we paired them with a writer who responded to the image, and the broader theme of reflection. Each image was printed by Michael Lundgren on Hahnemühle paper, signed by the artist, and hand-tipped into each book."--Publisher's website, viewed February 5, 2019.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Limited edition of 200 copies.
- Each illustration verso signed by the photographer.
- All prints are digital pigment prints.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #7154.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Copy number 97/200.
Browse related items
Start at call number: