- Italian, English. In Italian and English.
- Livorno : Origini Edizioni, 2018.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : plates, photographs ; 28 x 39 cm + 1 poster (62 x 49 cm folded to 33 x 25 cm)
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|Z239.6 .O75 B37 2018 F||In-library use|
- "The theme of [sic] is Mauthausen camp in the anniversary of liberation (saturday may 5th 1945 - saturday may 5th 2018): this work is just like a "postcard": not to forget what happened. The photos are accompanied by texts by Hannah Arendt. 50 copies numbered and signed. Photos and design by Valentino Barachini. Copywriting by Matilde Vittoria Laricchia. Closed book dimensions: 28x39 cm. 30 pages, 14 Photos in b/w + a sewing signed poster 50x60cm, 6 photos in four colours. Languages: Italiano, English"--Publisher's website http://originiedizioni.com/eng/mauthausen.html
- Publication date
- Includes mounted photographs.
- Issued in sewn paper envelope.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #6975.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Copy 15 of 50; signed by artist; includes publisher's advertisement card and signed poster.
Browse related items
Start at call number: