The leadership lab : understanding leadership in the 21st century
- Chris Lewis and Pippa Malmgren.
- London ; New York, NY : Kogan Page Inspire, 2019.
- Physical description
- xxxiii, 259 pages ; 22 cm
At the library
|HD57.7 .L4758 2019||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- <ul style='padding-top:0--padding-left:0--list-style:none--'> <ul style='padding-top:0--list-style:none--'> Chapter - 00: Introduction--</li> Chapter - 01: Understanding the Effects of Overload: Information and Inundation--</li> Chapter - 02: Understanding a New Type of Economics: Internationalism and Insularity--</li> Chapter - 03: Understanding a New Type of Behaviour: Immediacy and Impatience--</li> Chapter - 04: Understanding a New Philosophy: Intelligence and Insurgency--</li> Chapter - 05: Understanding Geopolitics and the New Infrastructure: Infrastructure and Isolation--</li> Chapter - 06: Understanding the Data Sphere: Innovation and Intimidation--</li> Chapter - 07: Understanding Gender: Inclusivity and Inequality--</li> Chapter - 08: Understanding a New World: Inspiration and Inversion--</li> Chapter - 09: The Global Leaders' Narrative--</li></li>.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780749483432 20181231
- Publisher's Summary
- How can today's business leaders keep up with seismic geopolitical and economic shifts that include Brexit, inflation and the unseating of traditional political powers, and what do these mean for their own leadership narratives? In The Leadership Lab, bestselling author Chris Lewis and superstar megatrends analyst Dr Pippa Malmgren help you lead your team through this change successfully. Covering everything from how to build a new type of leadership trust when other spheres of public power have been overturned, to robots overtaking companies and worldwide indebtedness affecting business, this book explains not only why the old rules no longer apply, but also how to blaze a trail in this new world order and be the best leader you can be. The Leadership Lab includes exclusive interviews with top executives grappling with the new world order and discusses what key global trends keep them awake at night and how they respond to them. It is a must-read for aspiring leaders and C-level executives seeking to develop a real intuition when it comes to dealing with the global currents disrupting business and how to build an empathetic, credible, stable and strong leadership path.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780749483432 20181231
- Publication date
- 9780749483432 paperback
- 0749483431 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: