- Uniform Title
- Umanistica digitale (Online)
- Italian. Articles in Italian or English.
- [Bologna] : [Università di Bologna]
- Associazione per l'informatica umanistica e la cultura digitale, issuing body.
- Umanistica Digitale is the journal of the Italian Association of Digital Humanities (AIUCD - Associazione per l'Informatica Umanistica e la Cultura Digitale). In keeping with the objectives of the Association, Umanistica Digitale serves as a discussion venue for topics pertaining to the Digital Humanities, ranging from the theoretical and methodological foundations of computational models in social science to the development and application of computational systems and digital tools in the humanities; from the study of new phenomena in internet cultures, to the analysis of changes happening in scientific communication and in research infrastructures. Umanistica Digitale is a scientific journal targeted at a specific community; nevertheless, it aspires to become an open space, one that is accessible to as wide and varied an audience as possible in order to enrich its primary audience.
- Beginning date
- Twice a year
- Vol/date range
- Began with: No. 1 (2017).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.