- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 2000 and 2017]
- Physical description
- 10 unnumbered pages : photographs ; 31 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR647 .M497 D3 2000 F||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Altered book by Joseph Mills, using the original boards and some pages of the Altemus' Edition of Dante's Inferno.
- Pages are collaged and varnished, mounted with original varnished black and white photographs. 3 pages contain prints that are hinged with tape and fold out; one of these covers some human hair stuck in varnish. Signed by the artist.
- Gift of Chris Pichler, 2017.
- Bound in brown cloth with diagonal rib grain illustrated in black, gilt, and silver on front cover; blind-stamped on back cover; with textured purple endpapers; spine replaced with a strip of lighter brown cloth. Housed in a found red velour bag. Leaves are brittle and chipping.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #6960.
Browse related items
Start at call number: