The Oxford handbook of musical repatriation
- edited by Frank Gunderson, Rob Lancefield, and Bret Woods.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Oxford handbooks online.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Autism Doesn't Speak, People Do: Musical Thinking, Chat Messaging, and Autistic Repatriation / Michael B. Bakan
- Musical Repatriation as Method / Michael Iyanaga
- Bringing Radio Haiti Home: The Digital Archive as / Craig Breaden, Laura Wagner
- The Politics of Repatriating Civil War Brass Music / Elizabeth Whittenburg Ozment
- Radio Archives and the Art of Persuasion / Carlos Odria
- The Banning of Samoa's Repatriated Mau Songs / Richard Moyle
- Digital Repatriation: Copyright Policies, Fair Use, and Ethics / Alex Perullo
- Mountain Highs, Valley Lows: Institutional Archiving of Gospel Music in the Twenty-first Century / Birgitta Johnson
- Traditional Re-Appropriation: Modes of Access and Digitization in Irish Traditional Music / Bret Woods
- Repatriation and Decolonization: Thoughts on Ownership, Access, and Control / Robin R. R. Gray
- Pathways toward Open Dialogues about Sonic Heritage: An Introduction to "The Oxford Handbook of Musical Repatriation" / Frank Gunderson, Bret Woods
- Returning Voices: Repatriation as Shared Listening Experiences / Brian Diettrich.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Musical repatriation
- Oxford handbooks online
- 9780190659820 (online resource) : No price