The Oxford handbook of creative process in music
- edited by Nicolas Donin.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Oxford handbooks online.
- Donin, Nicolas, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Creative Practices and Technical Processes in Music for Cinema and Television / David Cooper
- Cinematic Depictions of Music Creative Processes / Joanne Cormac.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Creative process in music
- Oxford handbooks online
- 9780190636203 (online resource) : No price