The Oxford handbook of Latino studies
- edited by Ilan Stavans.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018-
- Physical description
- online resource.
- Oxford handbooks online.
- Stavans, Ilan, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Latino Philosophy / Susana Nuccetelli
- Latinos/as and Sports: Where We Are and Where We Need to Go / Jorge Iber
- Latina/o Theatre / Debra Castillo
- Sidelong Glances: Rhetoric and Affect in Bilingual Latinx Literature / Matylda Figlerowicz, Doris Summer
- Latinx Midwest Folklore / Stacey M. Alex, Frederick Luis Aldama
- Barrio Music: Spirituality and Social Justice in Latino Hip-Hop / Alex Nava
- Television and its Impact on Latinx Communities / Mari Castañeda
- The Bilingualisms of Latino/a Literatures / Rolando Pérez
- Transcolonial Gothic and Decolonial Satire in Ramón Emeterio Betances' “The Virgin of Borinquen” and “The Travels of Escaldado” / Ivonne M. Garcia
- Spanglish: Current Issues, Future Perspectives, and Linguistic Insights / Silvia Betti, Renata Enghels.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Latino studies
- Oxford handbooks online
- 9780190691219 (online resource) : No price