The Oxford handbook of Edgar Allan Poe
- edited by Scott Peeples and Gerald Kennedy.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Oxford handbooks online.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The Calculus of Probabilities: Contingency in "The Mystery of Marie Rogêt" / Valerie Rohy
- Counterparts: Poe's Doubles from “William Wilson” to “The Cask of Amontillado” / Paul Christian Jones
- Genre, Science, and 'Hans Pfaall' / Maurice S. Lee
- Conversations on the Body and the Soul: Transcending Death in the Angelic Dialogues and “Mesmeric Revelation” / Bruce Mills
- Poe and His Global Advocates / Emron Esplin
- Poe's Lives / Richard Kopley.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Edgar Allan Poe
- Oxford handbooks online
- 9780190641894 (online resource) : No price