- by Philip Roth ; with artworks by R.B. Kitaj.
- San Francisco : Arion Press, 2018.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 258 pages, 28 unnumbered pages of plates : 14 color illustrations ; 26 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .H87 R68 2018||In-library use|
- Zuckerman, Nathan (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.
- Novelists, American > Fiction.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- "The final novel in the Zuckerman series published in a limited edition by Arion Press at San Francisco in 2018 ..."
- "Exit ghost is the one-hundred-thirteenth book of the Arion Press. It was designed and produced under the direction of Andrew Hoyem with the assistance of Blake Riley, Jeffrey Raymond, Brian Ferrett, Chris Godek, Paul Kantlehner, Megan Gibes, Rochelle Youk, Nathalie Roland, Samantha Campanatico, Mulan Leong-Suzuki, Sarah Songer, Diana Ketcham, and Beth McLaughlin. The text type is Helvetica in Monotype composition, with Agency Gothic handset for display. The type was printed by letterpress on Magnani Revere paper. The artwork was reproduced by offset lithography in color on dull-coated Topkote Book, under the supervision of Susan Schaefer. The edition is limited to 275 numbered copies for sale and 26 lettered copies for complimentary distribution. This is copy number: [blank]"--Colophon.
- Issued in a slip case.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Copy number 121.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: