Representations of algebras : 17th Workshop and International Conference on Representation of Algebras, August 10-19, 2016, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- Graham J. Leuschke, Frauke Bleher, Ralf Schiffler, Dan Zacharia, editors.
- [Providence, Rhode Island] : American Mathematical Society, 
- Physical description
- viii, 281 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Contemporary mathematics (American Mathematical Society) ; v. 705.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA176 .I587 2016||Unknown|
- International Workshop and Conference on Representations of Algebras (17th : 2016 : Syracuse, N.Y.)
- Leuschke, Graham J., 1973- editor.
- Bleher, Frauke, 1968- editor.
- Schiffler, Ralf, 1968- editor.
- Zacharia, Dan (Dan I.), editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Commutative algebraic groups up to isogeny. II / Michel Brion
- Noncommutative resolutions of discriminants / Ragnar-Olaf Buchweitz; Eleonore Faber; Colin Ingalls
- Polyhedral models for tensor product multiplicities / Jiarui Fei
- Special multiserial algebras, Brauer configuration algebras and more: A survey / Edward L. Green; Sibylle Schroll
- Nakayama-type phenomena in higher Auslander-Reiten theory / Gustavo Jasso; Julian Külshammer
- K-polynomials of type A quiver orbit closures and lacing diagrams / Ryan Kinser
- Krull-Gabriel dimension and the Ziegler spectrum / Rosanna Laking
- On the K theory of weighted projective curves / Helmut Lenzing
- Finite-dimensional algebras arising as blocks of finite group algebras / Markus Linckelmann
- Kronecker modules generated by modules of length 2 / Claus Michael Ringel --- Noetherian properties in representation theory / Steven V Sam
- Thick tensor ideals of right bounded derived categories of commutative rings / Ryo Takahashi
- Stability, shards, and preprojective algebras / Hugh Thomas
- Computations and applications of some homological constants for polynomial representations of GLn / Antoine Touzé.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume contains the proceedings of the 17th Workshop and International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA 2016), held from August 10-19, 2016, at Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY. Included are three survey articles based on short courses in the areas of commutative algebraic groups, modular group representation theory, and thick tensor ideals of bounded derived categories. Other articles represent contributions to areas in and related to representation theory, such as noncommutative resolutions, twisted commutative algebras, and upper cluster algebras.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781470435769 20181022
- Representations of algebras > Congresses.
- Representations of groups > Congresses.
- Algebra > Congresses.
- Representations of algebras.
- Representations of groups.
- Commutative algebra -- Arithmetic rings and other special rings -- Cluster algebras.
- Algebraic geometry -- Abelian varieties and schemes -- Isogeny.
- Algebraic geometry -- Birational geometry -- McKay correspondence.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Homological methods -- Homological dimension.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Representation theory of rings and algebras -- Representations of Artinian rings.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Hopf algebras, quantum groups and related topics -- Connections with combinatorics.
- Category theory; homological algebra -- Abelian categories -- Localization of categories.
- Category theory; homological algebra -- Categories and geometry -- Grothendieck groups.
- Group theory and generalizations -- Linear algebraic groups and related topics -- Structure theory.
- Group theory and generalizations -- Linear algebraic groups and related topics -- Cohomology theory.
- Functions of a complex variable -- Riemann surfaces -- Compact Riemann surfaces and uniformization.
- Publication date
- Contemporary mathematics ; 705
- 9781470435769 paperback alkaline paper
- 1470435764 paperback alkaline paper
Browse related items
Start at call number: