Mathematical analysis in fluid mechanics : selected recent results : International Conference on Vorticity, Rotation, and Symmetry (IV) : complex fluids and the issue of regularity, May 8-12, 2017, Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (CIRM), Luminy, Marseille, France
- Raphaël Danchin, Reinhard Farwig, Jiří Neustupa, Patrick Penel, editors.
- [Providence, Rhode Island] : American Mathematical Society, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- viii, 242 pages ; 26 cm.
- Contemporary mathematics (American Mathematical Society) ; 710.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA901 .M3577 2018||Unknown|
- Danchin, Raphaël, editor.
- Farwig, Reinhard, editor.
- Neustupa, Jiří, 1949- editor.
- Penel, Patrick, 1948- editor.
- International Conference on Vorticity, Rotation, and Symmetry (4th : 2017 : Luminy, Marseille, France)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- H. Abels and M. Moser, Well-posedness of a Navier-Stokes/mean curvature flow system M. Bulicek, J. Malek, V. Prausa, and E. Suli, PDE analysis of a class of thermodynamically compatible viscoelastic rate-type fluids with stress-diffusion D. Chamorro, P. G. Lemarie-Rieusset, and K. Mayoufi, Local stability of energy estimates for the Navier-Stokes equations H. J. Choe and M. Yang, Blow up criteria for the compressible Navier-Stokes equations W. Deng and P. Zhang, Asymptotic stability of equilibrium to 3-D MHD system N. Filonov and T. Shilkin, On some properties of weak solutions to elliptic equations with divergence-free drifts G. P. Galdi and M. Kyed, Time-periodic solutions to the Navier-Stokes equations in the three-dimensional whole-space with a non-zero drift term: Asymptotic profile at spatial infinity T. Holding and E. Miot, Uniqueness and stability for the Vlasov-Poisson system with spatial density in Orlicz spaces H. Kozono and S. Shimizu, Strong solutions of the Navier-Stokes equations with singular data D. Maity and M. Tucsnak, $L^p-L^q$- maximal regularity for some operators associated with linearized incompressible fluid-right body problems P. Maremonti, On an interpolation inequality involving the Stokes operator K. Nakao and Y. Taniuchi, Brezis-Gallouet-Wainger type inequality and its application to the Navier-Stokes equations T. Piasecki and M. Pokorny, On steady solutions to a model of chemically reacting heat conducting compressible mixture with slip boundary conditions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781470436469 20181022
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume contains the proceedings of the International Conference on Vorticity, Rotation and Symmetry (IV)--Complex Fluids and the Issue of Regularity, held from May 8-12, 2017, in Luminy, Marseille, France. The papers cover topics in mathematical fluid mechanics ranging from the classical regularity issue for solutions of the 3D Navier-Stokes system to compressible and non-Newtonian fluids, MHD flows and mixtures of fluids; discussing topics of different kinds of solutions, boundary conditions, and interfaces.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781470436469 20181022
- Fluid mechanics > Mathematics > Congresses.
- Partial differential equations -- Qualitative properties of solutions -- Asymptotic behavior of solutions.
- Partial differential equations -- Qualitative properties of solutions -- Smoothness and regularity of solutions.
- Partial differential equations -- Equations of mathematical physics and other areas of application -- Navier-Stokes equations.
- Partial differential equations -- Equations of mathematical physics and other areas of application -- PDEs in connection with fluid mechanics.
- Fluid mechanics -- Incompressible viscous fluids -- Navier-Stokes equations.
- Fluid mechanics -- Incompressible viscous fluids -- Stokes and related (Oseen, etc.) flows.
- Fluid mechanics -- Compressible fluids and gas dynamics, general -- Existence, uniqueness, and regularity theory.
- Fluid mechanics -- Magnetohydrodynamics and electrohydrodynamics -- Magnetohydrodynamics and electrohydrodynamics.
- Fluid mechanics > Mathematics.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Contemporary mathematics ; 710
- Place of publication from website.
- 9781470436469 paperback alkaline paper
- 1470436469 paperback alkaline paper
Browse related items
Start at call number: