Advances in rings and modules
- Sergio R. López-Permouth, Jae Keol Park, S. Tariq Rizvi, Cosmin S. Roman, editors.
- [Providence, Rhode Island] : American Mathematical Society, 
- Physical description
- x, 283 pages ; 26 cm.
- Contemporary mathematics (American Mathematical Society) ; v. 715.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA247 .A2824 2018||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- G. Abrams, B. Greenfeld, Z. Mesyan, and K. M. Rangaswamy, Chains of semiprime and prime ideals in Leavitt path algebras T. Albu, The conditions $(C_i), i=1,2,3,11,12$, in rings, modules, categories, and lattices A. Y. Ammar, A. S. El-Araby, M. A. Kamal, and N. S. Mahmoud, On $K$-semi discrete modules M. Ashraf and A. Jabeen, Nonlinear Lie triple higher derivation on triangular algebras J. A. Beachy and C. M. Leroux, On universal localization of Noetherian rings G. F. Birkenmeier and E. K. S. Lee, A survey of intrinsic extensions of rings W. D. Burgess and R. Raphael, The reduced ring order and lower semi-lattices F. Campanini and A. Facchini, On a category of extensions whose endomorphism rings have at most four maximal ideals N. V. Dung and J. L. Garcia, Tilting cotorsion pairs and pure semisimple rings K. R. Goodearl and M. T. Yakimov, Twist invariants of graded algebras P. A. Guil Asensio, D. K. Keskin Tutuncu, and A. K. Srivastava, Modules invariant under monomorphisms of their envelopes D. V. Huynh and D. D. Tai, Some results and questions on left-right symmetry A. Karimi-Mansoub, T. Kosan, and Y. Zhou, Rings in which every unit is a sum of a nilpotent and an idempotent D. Khurana and T. Y. Lam, Commutators and anti-commutators of idempotents in rings S. Lopez-Permouth and L. H. Rowen, Distributive hierarchies of binary operations H. Marubayashi and A. Ueda, Idealizers in differential polynomial rings and generalized HNP rings J. K. Park and S. T. Rizvi, Module Hulls--similarities and contrasts S. Singh, Direct sums of completely almost self-injective modules.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781470435554 20181029
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume, dedicated to Bruno J. Muller, a renowned algebraist, is a collection of papers that provide a snapshot of the diversity of themes and applications that interest algebraists today. The papers highlight the latest progress in ring and module research and present work done on the frontiers of the topics discussed. In addition, selected expository articles are included to give algebraists and other mathematicians, including graduate students, an accessible introduction to areas that may be outside their own expertise.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781470435554 20181029
- Rings (Algebra)
- Modules (Algebra)
- Associative rings and algebras -- Modules, bimodules and ideals -- Modules, bimodules and ideals.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Rings and algebras arising under various constructions -- Rings and algebras arising under various constructions.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Rings and algebras with additional structure -- Rings and algebras with additional structure.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Homological methods -- Homological methods.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Representation theory of rings and algebras -- Representation theory of rings and algebras.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Radicals and radical properties of rings -- Radicals and radical properties of rings.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Chain conditions, growth conditions, and other forms of finiteness -- Chain conditions, growth conditions, and other forms of finiteness.
- Associative rings and algebras -- Conditions on elements -- Conditions on elements.
- Order, lattices, ordered algebraic structures -- Modular lattices, complemented lattices -- Modular lattices, complemented lattices.
- Linear and multilinear algebra; matrix theory -- Special matrices -- Special matrices.
- Modules (Algebra)
- Rings (Algebra)
- Publication date
- Contemporary mathematics ; 715
- 1470435551 hardcover
Browse related items
Start at call number: