The synthesis of music
- Camden, N.J. : RCA Victor, ©1955.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm ; 12 in.
- Red seal (experimental)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|VICTOR LM-1922||In-library use|
- The physical characteristics of musical sounds
- Synthesis by parts
- Excerpts from musical selections, produced with the RCA electronic music synthesizer
- The well-tempered clavier, fugue no. 2 / J.S. Bach
- Hungarian dance no. 1 / Brahms
- Oh, holy night / Adam
- Home, sweet home / Bishop
- Medley: Camptown races ; My old Kentucky home ; Oh Susanna ; Swannee River ; Hard times come again no more / Foster
- Nola / Arndt
- Blue skies / Berlin.
- Publication date
- Title on container: The sounds and music of the RCA electronic music synthesizer.
- Recorded at the David Sarnoff Research Center, Princeton, New Jersey.
- Program notes on container.
- Synthesized under the direction of Dr. Harry F. Olson ; narrated by John Preston.
- Publisher Number
- LM-1922 RCA Victor