Virginia Company Archives
- Marlborough [England] : Adam Matthew Digital, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : illustrations (some color), maps, portraits
- ["\"This online project presents those Ferrar Papers which are in Magdalene College, Cambridge. They are reproduced by permission of the Master and Fellows of the college, with whom the copyright remains. In addition, transcripts of those documents that throw light on the Virginia Company of London are included, as are the four volumes of The Records of the Virginia Company of London (Washington, D.C., 1906-35), edited by Susan Myra Kingsbury\"-Introduction."]
- ["The Virginia Company Archives is an essential source for the study of the Atlantic World and Early Colonial Period. It documents the founding and economic development of Virginia as seen through the papers of the Virginia Company of London, 1606-1624, the continuing interest of the Ferrar family in the settlement of North America from Jamestown to the Bermudas, trade between Britain and America, the ethnic and gender composition of early Virginia, and tensions amongst the colonists and of early relations with Native Americans."]
- Publication date
- Title from embedded metadata (viewed March 10, 2014).
- Access is restricted to authorized users only.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.