Mass observation online
- [Marlborough, Wiltshire, England : Adam Matthew Digital] ; [Brighton] : [University of Sussex]
- Includes bibliographical references.
- This resource includes essays on British social history collected between 1937 and 1972 during a project called the Mass Observation. The archives also include photographs, file reports, diaries, day surveys and links to other sites. Topic collections include: Film, reading habits, dreams, religion, victory celebrations, capital punishment, smoking habits, drinking habits, gambling, posters, Britain Can Make it Exhibition 1946, reconstruction, family planning, sexual behaviour, Beveridge social surveys, music, dancing and jazz, propaganda and morale, conscientious objection and pacifism, holidays, newspaper reading, anti-semitism, industry, leisure and sport.
- Mass-Observation (Firm) > Sources > Databases.
- Mass-Observation (Firm)
- Great Britain > Social life and customs > Sources > Databases.
- Mass society > Sources > Databases.
- Popular culture > Great Britain > Sources > Databases.
- Political sociology > Sources > Databases.
- Social psychology > Great Britain > Sources > Databases.
- Public opinion > Great Britain > Sources > Databases.
- Great Britain.
- Manners and customs.
- Mass society.
- Political sociology.
- Popular culture.
- Public opinion.
- Social psychology.
- Great Britain.
- Allmänna opinionen.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML title: Mass observation
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000s?
- Title from resource home page (viewed Apr. 28, 2010).
- Access restricted to subscribers only.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.