Jewish life in America, c1654-1954 : sources from the American Jewish Historical Society, New York
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK : Adam Matthew Digital, [2010?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm) issuing body.
- ["Contains full-color, full-text searchable digitized primary source materials on the history of Jewish communities in America from their first arrival in New York in 1654 to today. Includes access to the entirety of six major organisational collections and twenty-four collections of personal papers from the American Jewish Historical Society in New York. Themes covered include: Business, industry and enterprise; Civil rights and liberties; Culture, literature and the arts; Early Jewish experience; Everyday life: personal and family narratives; Immigration and settlement; Politics and the law; Reflections on the Jewish experience; Religion, tradition and community; War, conflict and persecution; and Welfare, health and education."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title from HTML header: Jewish life
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2010?
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Location of Originals
- American Jewish Historical Society, New York.