Women in the National Archives
- [Marlborough, England] : Adam Matthew Digital.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- "This collection consists of two distinct elements: A finding aid to women's studies resources in The National Archives [and] original documents on the suffrage question in Britain, the Empire and colonial territories. The finding aid is the result of a five-year project by staff at The National Archives in the mid-1990s and enables researchers to quickly locate details of documents at TNA relating to women. This finding aid is far more detailed and extensive than anything available elsewhere online and has the benefit of ranging across all of the document classes TNA hold. The original documents cover the campaign for women's suffrage in Britain, 1903-1928 and the granting of women's suffrage in colonial territories, 1930-1962."
- Women's studies > Great Britain > Archives.
- Women > Suffrage > Great Britain > History > Sources.
- Suffrage > Great Britain > Sources.
- Women > Suffrage.
- Women's studies.
- Great Britain.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Archives direct. Women in the National Archives
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.