Foreign Office files for Japan, 1919-1952
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Archives direct.
- Section I: Japanese Imperialism and the War in the Pacific, 1931-1945
- Section II: Occupation of Japan, 1946-1952.
- ["Provides full-text searchable access to formerly restricted top level discussions and correspondence from the British Embassy and consulate in Japan. Includes memoranda, reports, minute sheets and correspondence, along with detailed assessments of key events, speeches and topics of special interest. Includes Japan-specific files from the FO 371 and FO 262 series and is supplemented by files from the Western and American Department papers in FO 371."]
- Great Britain. Foreign Office > Archives > Databases.
- Great Britain. Foreign Office.
- Japan > History > 20th century > Sources > Databases.
- Japan > Politics and government > 20th century > Sources > Databases.
- Japan > Foreign relations > 20th century > Sources > Databases.
- Japan > Foreign relations > Great Britain > Sources > Databases.
- Great Britain > Foreign relations > Japan > Sources > Databases.
- Diplomatic relations.
- Politics and government.
- Great Britain.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title from title bar: Archives Direct - Adam Matthew Digital
- Also known as: FO Japan - Archives Direct
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2017.
- Archives direct
- At head of title: Archives Direct, sources from the National Archives, UK.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Location of Originals
- National Archives, Kew.
- Contained in (work): Archives direct. Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK : AM, Adam Matthew, [2010?]-