Passing the torch : supporting tomorrow's leaders
- by Ruth and Bill Goldman ; with Chris Black.
- Lanham, Maryland : Hamilton Books, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xxi, 198 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2848 .G65 2018||Unknown|
- Introduction Chapter One In Search of Social Justice Chapter Two Finding New Leaders Chapter Three Giving Students a First and Second Chance Chapter Four Mentors: A Cornerstone of the New Leader Scholarship Chapter Five Lessons Learned and Disappointments Chapter Six The Scholars and their Impact Chapter Seven You cannot see what you do not know Chapter Eight Things Worth Doing Acknowledgements About the Authors and Collaborator Appendices: A: New Leader Scholar Fact Sheet B: Graduate Schools Attended C: Interview Assessment Form D:Mentor checklist E: NLS Annual Program 2017 F: NLS Retreat Agenda 2017 G: Named Scholarships H: New Leader Scholar Biographies.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780761870319 20181022
- Publisher's Summary
- The authors describe the creation and evolution of the New Leader Scholarship Program that seeks committed scholars from marginalized groups who attend Bay Area public universities. These future leaders come from a wide range of disenfranchised groups and are individuals seeking social justice who are strong, risk tolerant, resilient yet need help.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780761870319 20181022
- Publication date
- Copyright date
Browse related items
Start at call number: